Quinoa Tortillas with Turkey Sausage & Portobellos
- 2 Cups of Quinoa Flour
- 2 Cups of Water
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
- Whisk all ingredients together and let sit while making filling.
- When ready to cook get frying pan on medium heat, pour in 1/2 Cup of batter at a time. When placing in pan you may have to twirl so it thins out (crepe like). Once edges curl up flip to other side.
- 4 Turkey Sausages
- 2 pieces of Butchers Bacon
- 1 Tablespoon of Butter
- 2 Teaspoon of minced Garlic
- 1 Portobello Mushroom
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Chop Bacon, Sausage and Mushroom set aside.
- Get frying pan and set on medium heat, add butter and bacon.
- Add Garlic to pan once Bacon starts to brown.
- Add Sausage and Mushroom.
Fill Tortillas with your favourite items and enjoy. They are good for breakfast, wraps, quesadillas etc.