- 1 Cup of Cashews (raw)
- 1 Cup of Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 Cup of Pecans (pieces)
- 1/2 Cup of Walnuts (pieces)
- 1/2 Cup Sunflower Seeds (or pumpkin)
- 1/4 Cup Honey (organic)
- 1/8 Cup Maple Syrup (local if possible)
- 1/4 Cup Almond Butter
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup Dried Cranberries
Place Honey, Maple Syrup and Almond Butter in Oven safe frying pan, heat up.
Add everything but the Cranberries.
Fold in mixture, place in oven at 350’F for 15 minutes.
Once down, press down mixture to pack it, let it cool–break it up, should stay in little clumps.
We enjoy this as a quick on the go snack or when you are at work in between meals. It is a great item if you have a snack bin like we do at home.