Fish Tacos anyone?
- 2 Filets of Cod
- Tortilla Shells
- 4 Tablespoons of All Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Equal Parts of: Garlic Powder, Tumeric, Chili Powder, Onion Powder, Paprika, Dill, Salt & Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons of Butter
- 1 Head of green cabbage (shredded)
- Coleslaw dressing ( 1/2 cup Mayo, 4 Tablespoons Sugar, 1/4 Cup White Vinegar, 2 Tablespoons Horseradish)
- 1/2 Cup Arugula
- 1/4 Cup Marble Cheese (shredded)
- 1 Lime
Heat Frying pan with butter until white foam spears. Mix flour with spices in a bowl, add diced Cod in to coat thoroughly. Place Cod in pan and cook until golden (5 mimutes). When cooking take cabbage and mix with coleslaw dressing. Once Cod is done place in bowl, use hit frying pan to heat up wraps. Fill wrap with toppings– wrap, coleslaw, Arugula, Cheese, Cod, Avocado, squeeze of lime!