- 10 New Potatoes (mini)
- 1 pkg breakfast sausages
- 1 tomato diced
- 2 cups of arugula
- 4 eggs
- 1 Teaspoon of minced Garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp of smoked paprika
- 1 tsp of onion powder
- 1 tsp of red chilli flakes
- 10 fresh chives chopped
- 4 leaves of cilantro
- Melt butter until foamy white, add garlic
- Cut potatoes and sausage place in frying pan with butter and garlic, season with salt, pepper, chilli flakes, paprika and onion powder
- Start frying other pan to get eggs ready
- Once potatoes are soft add Arugula and tomato with chives and cilantro
- Let warm through taste to check and serve.
Enjoy this hearty breakfast that will keep you going until dinner.
This dish has some heat in it and the egg really mellows the flavours so it works. We used fresh made gluten free German Bratwurst sausages.