Sockeye Salmon Quinoa Patties
- 3 cans of Ocean Sockeye Salmon (or any other type you prefer)
- 2 Sweet Potatoes, peeled, diced and boiled until soft (drain water)
- 1 Tablespoon of Dill
- 10 leaves of parsley chopped
- zest and juice of 1 Lemon
- 1 Tablespoon of Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon combined, Salt and Pepper
- 3/4 cup Quinoa Flakes (Available at Costco)–see below for photo
Mash all ingredients together and form balls. This recipe makes 11 patties (depending on the size of your sweet potatoes.
I am placing these in ziplock bags and freezing, for a ready to cook dinner or lunch, post baby. However to cook–you have a couple options, finish in oven at 400’F for 15-20 minutes or continue to cook in sauté pan with butter, until golden brown on both sides and heated (you could coat them with flour to give them a more crispy brown outside texture or leave them as is.
I am going to serve with avocado, lime and sour cream mixture with a salad or on some rice.
Quinoa Flakes used in recipe!